I recently bought the new laptop hp pavilion g6 2004tx. As usual i thought o buy the Leveno laptop at last minute i switched to HP.
I searched in net get the spec and other details i finalized the twp brands Leveno and Hp. It was difficult to choose the best as both stands the best for my spec. Fist i went for Leveno but last minutes by the knowledge of the shop sale man i switched to Hp pavilion.
Regarding the hp pavilion g6 2004tx my laptop has all the beautiful and latest features. It was a nice laptop. All the features i had tried and looks better and promising.
Features of Hp pavilion g6 2004tx:
- Operating System : WIndows 7 Home Basic (64-bit )
- Intel Core i5 Mobile Processor i5-2450M (Dual-Core) 2.5 Ghz, Turboboost 2.0 up to 3.1 GHz, 3MB SmartCache
- Intel AVX, Enhanced SpeedStep Technology, Intel 64 ,Intel Hyper-Threading Technology, VT-x
- Intel HM76 Chipset
- 4 GB PC3-10600 DDR3-1333 (10667 MB/S) , 2 SODIMM Slots (Max Upgrade to 8 GB)
- 500 GB Serial ATA (150 MB/sec @ 5400 RPM) -HP ProtectSmart HDD Protection
- 15.6″ (39.62cm) LED Backlit Widescreen – 1366 x 768 HD (720p); 16:9 True Wide Aspect Ratio
- ATI Mobility Radeon 7670M HD (switchable graphics) – 2GB DDR3 Dedicated Graphics Memory, DirectX 11 support
- High Defintion Audio – Dolby Advanced audio v2 , Altec Lansing Stereo Speaker
The only drawback i faced was touchpad is very dragging. Sometimes it gets struck will working. If you had same laptop kindly share your experiences.