Top Earners Of IPL season2
- Rahul Dravid (India) – $1.55m+ 15%($1.55m) to Bangalore
- Kevin Pietersen (England) – $1.55m to Bangalore
- Andrew Flintoff (England) – $1.55m to Chennai
- Mahendra Dhoni (India) -$1.5m to Chennai
- Andrew Symonds (Australia) -$1.35m to Hyderabad
- Sachin Tendulkar (india) -$975,000 + 15%($975,000)
- Sanath Jayasuriya (Sri Lanka) -$975,000 to Mumbai.
- Ishant Sharma (India) -$950,000 to Kolkata.
- Irfan Pathan (India) -$925,000 to Mohali
- Brett Lee (Australia) -$900,000 to Mohali
- Jacques Kallis (South Africa) -$900,000 to Bangalore
- RP Singh (India) -$875,000 to Hyderabad
- Harbhajan Singh (India) -$850,000 to Mumbai
- Chris Gayle (West Indies) -$800,000 to Kolkata
- Rohit Sharma (India) -$750,000 to Hyderabad
1 thought on “Top Earners Of IPL season2”
I am passing by to wish you a great weekend!