- Giving the 1st month salary to your Parents with care.
- Thinking Your 1st Love with tears.
- Looking your old photos and smiling.
- The day when you became a Mother or father.
- Thinking your past school and college days.
- The day when you got married.
- The day You got the first job.
- A sweet and emotional chating with your friendz.
- Finding Money In old dress when you needed.
- Holding hands with your Loved ones for a walk.
- Getting a hug from one who cares for you.
- First Kiss To Ur Child When he/she Born.
- Finally the moment when your eyes are fully filled with tears.
Which is your Best Moment In your Life?
January 18, 2009January 18, 2009 | | 9 Comments | 12:01 pm
9 thoughts on “Which is your Best Moment In your Life?”
hahaha… i particularly like this one “Finding Money In old dress when you needed.”.
hahaha!! I thought I am the practically one thinking of money , dong ho too!!
hahaha!! I thought I am the practical one thinking of money , dong ho too!!
eunice’s last blog post..Niagara Falls in Winter
mine is “Giving the 1st month salary to your Parents with care.”
i was 17 and felt so proud that i was able to share a few pesos to my family 🙂
thanks for this post! it’s beautiful because it brought back sweet memories…
hi.. i guess i like that last line “Finally the moment when your eyes are fully filled with tears”.
meant lots of info
Yes, I’m agree 🙂
I think the best moment in my life is when i passed to be government employee. You know i had 5 time to follow this test. Nice blog rajesh
nice post, rajesh! i like your list.