Today my friend sriram went to navi mumbai to join in the patni company. After more than one and half years, he got the date of joining on 15th dec. He went today through aeroplane from chennai to mumbai. Today at 2.30pm he send me the msg through sms that he had went to guest house safely. I think i could not see him for one year as he is in mumbai the traveling takes more that one and half days come to Chennai. Certainly these days will be very hard for me. Usually for every new year i wish to go with him to beach this time it couldn’t happen…Anyway, in this world a person has certain ways to achieve their goal, hope he do. I wish him All the Best for his career.
My friend sriram went to navi mumbai to join in the patni company
It has all the end to end in-build features.
When i changed to ATG FrameWork. It required great deal of Training and learning, Since it was very vast in nature. I got so many help in getting the knowledge and finally got certified in Oracle Web Commerce 11.
It was a great Pleasure to achieve this stage.
This month going to be a hectic hard work for me. i have joined MBA in MADRAS UNIVERSITY this year. As the 1st year semester exam is nearing so close. i am not sure of writing the exam. but i made pup my mind to write the exam in last minute. some of my friends are not writing the exam in December instead they though to write directly on APRIL.
I hope i took the write decision and write the EXAM well.
I recently bought the new laptop hp pavilion g6 2004tx. As usual i thought o buy the Leveno laptop at last minute i switched to HP.
I searched in net get the spec and other details i finalized the twp brands Leveno and Hp. It was difficult to choose the best as both stands the best for my spec. Fist i went for Leveno but last minutes by the knowledge of the shop sale man i switched to Hp pavilion.
Regarding the hp pavilion g6 2004tx my laptop has all the beautiful and latest features. It was a nice laptop. All the features i had tried and looks better and promising.
Features of Hp pavilion g6 2004tx:
- Operating System : WIndows 7 Home Basic (64-bit )
- Intel Core i5 Mobile Processor i5-2450M (Dual-Core) 2.5 Ghz, Turboboost 2.0 up to 3.1 GHz, 3MB SmartCache
- Intel AVX, Enhanced SpeedStep Technology, Intel 64 ,Intel Hyper-Threading Technology, VT-x
- Intel HM76 Chipset
- 4 GB PC3-10600 DDR3-1333 (10667 MB/S) , 2 SODIMM Slots (Max Upgrade to 8 GB)
- 500 GB Serial ATA (150 MB/sec @ 5400 RPM) -HP ProtectSmart HDD Protection
- 15.6″ (39.62cm) LED Backlit Widescreen – 1366 x 768 HD (720p); 16:9 True Wide Aspect Ratio
- ATI Mobility Radeon 7670M HD (switchable graphics) – 2GB DDR3 Dedicated Graphics Memory, DirectX 11 support
- High Defintion Audio – Dolby Advanced audio v2 , Altec Lansing Stereo Speaker
The only drawback i faced was touchpad is very dragging. Sometimes it gets struck will working. If you had same laptop kindly share your experiences.