TVS MADE it Possible. Today many experts believed that it will be very difficult to bring the rupee sign on the computer but TVS Gold Bharat Keyboard made it possible . The new rupee symbol was approved on July 15 by the Indian government. The keyboard called TVS Gold Bharat Keyboard has become the first company to have the new Indian rupee sign
The company Foradian Technologies launched a downloadable font which made it possible to include the new Indian rupee font, where people are typing new rupee symbol on the computer.
Features of TVS Gold Bharat Keyboard:
- It has the dimensions of 490(L) x180(W) x20(H) mm.
- It has a very light touch operating force of 60 + 15 cN.
- It supports up to 50 million strokes per switch.
- The Keyboard operates at voltage of 5v + 10 percent at a supply current of 10mA.
- It supports both USB and PS2 interface for connectivity.