Due to the bandwidth problem my website has suffered so many problems. At last I found the solution for the problem. Problem is- it’s an error in the plug-in which takes huge bandwidth. But I found the error was not in the plug-in, it’s in the CHMODE. Due to server maintenance the CHMODE has changed. Hence the file is not been executed. Now after heavy search and information gathering I found the exact solution for it. Now I changed the CHMODE .it has been working properly.
This was my first experience with server or website problem. At first I am very much upset about this problem. Even I thought I am going to loose this site. Now, I thing I can handle any problem. I learnt so many things. It was a nice experience to me
At this time I am very grateful to all my bog friends and friends. Who encourage me and given a valuable tips…
Thanks to all